INSTRUCTIONS TO MAINTAIN THE SHERWANI:
• Never wring the Khussa
• Always iron Khussa on low heat
• Avoid excessive contact with complex jewelry
• Keep Khussa and prince coat with leather in well-ventilated, cool and dry places
• Avoid contact with fragrances, solvents and oils.
• No bleach, dry clean only
Exchange PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when exchanging a product you purchased.You can exchange items within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 7 days to exchange an item from the date you received it.
- Please ensure that the item you are exchanging, is unblemished & intact packaging.
- For more information, read our exchange policy information.
Ship your item back to UsFor Exchange of products follow this address: Fortune Mall, 20-A, Block C-3, MM Alam Road Gulberg III, Lahore, Pakistan Please remember to ensure that the item you are exchanging must be complete & intact. For more information, read our exchange policy information.
Shameel Khan’s this handmade Red embroidered footwear truly represents eastern aesthetics and makes your special day exceptional for you. This trendy loafer has a cool, deconstructed vibe that comes from the softest leathers and suedes, giving you the feeling of barefoot footwear. The footwear features pearl embroidery and long-lasting comfort that make you look stylish and keep you comfortable.
Shameel Khan featuring customized Gold & Grey Khussa fabricated in self-textured Jamawar fabric. Soft red inner velvet padding to experience the comfort while wearing. A unique shape to give you stylish look on your special occasion.
There might be a little color variation in the image and original product due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
On your special day Shameel Khan brings a simple & elegant Khussa in Black & Gold design. Featuring black as basic fabric having embroidery of gold window check for a classy look. Matching inner padding with soft velvet to enhance the comfort.There might be a little color variation in the image and original product due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.