Known for exceptional craftsmanship and contemporary tailoring, this traditional Pure self jamawar Green waistcoat will enable you to stand out at any occasion. It comes up featuring 6 buttons. Both side pockets and well-designed collar will grab you enormous of compliments. You can team this waistcoat with Traditional Kurta of your choice to look classy.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAINTAIN THE SHERWANI:
• Never wring the Waistcoats
• Always iron Waistcoats on low heat
• Avoid excessive contact with complex jewelry
• Keep Waistcoats and prince coat with leather in well-ventilated, cool and dry places
• Avoid contact with fragrances, solvents and oils.
• No bleach, dry clean only
Exchange PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when exchanging a product you purchased.You can exchange items within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 7 days to exchange an item from the date you received it.
- Please ensure that the item you are exchanging, is unblemished & intact packaging.
- For more information, read our exchange policy information.
Ship your item back to UsFor Exchange of products follow this address: Fortune Mall, 20-A, Block C-3, MM Alam Road Gulberg III, Lahore, Pakistan Please remember to ensure that the item you are exchanging must be complete & intact. For more information, read our exchange policy information.
With a Vast Experience in Luxury Tailoring with expert Tailors, Shameel Khan have perfected the balance of making the Perfect fit for you. Now, enjoy a relaxed wardrobe that Truly Fits you and your Style with our olive colored 6 buttons waistcoat. Our made to measure experience can create a personalized, unique wardrobe for your every mood: dress every moment, from formal to casual look. It features self Jamawar Fabric as well.
Look suave and stylish by donning this luxury black eastern waistcoat. It features ban collar, embellish textured front six buttons, elegantly crafted in black self embroidered fabric. This waistcoat is complimented with trousers of your own choice. There might be a little color variation in the image and original product due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.