Seize the royal aura in this black colored Pure Raw Silk indo-western sherwani featured with mandarin collar & welt pocket with Zari,Sequins & Zardosi embroidery.The closures are made of metal buttons fixed on the front & sleeves which has front and side slits.
Email to a friend
The color of the Pure Black Raw Silk Indo Western Sherwani is made for all skin tones, suitable for all body types and idyllic to make you stand out in the event. Choose that suits you well and boosts your appearance. Discuss your preferences with your designer and try some new colors. Therefore, Shameel Khan has made styling convenient and quick for its valued customers so that customization of your dress is possible through an uncomplicated process. You just have to select the sherwani material and style. Place your order along with your measurement and wait for your dream sherwani to be delivered to your doorstep. We will manufacture a stunning sherwani that will enrich your experience with eastern wear.
Get a regal and royal look with this effortlessly impeccable sherwani specially tailored by expert craftsmanship that poses value of money.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAINTAIN THE SHERWANI:
• Never wring the sherwani
• Always iron sherwani on low heat
• Avoid excessive contact with complex jewelry
• Keep sherwani and prince coat with leather in well-ventilated, cool and dry places
• Avoid contact with fragrances, solvents and oils.
• No bleach, dry clean only
Exchange PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when exchanging a product you purchased.You can exchange items within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 7 days to exchange an item from the date you received it.
- Please ensure that the item you are exchanging, is unblemished & intact packaging.
- For more information, read our exchange policy information.