The sherwani consists of a beige color and weaved motifs have its mandarin collar and chest pocket enhanced with zardosi and stonework. This sherwani can be paired with maroon color slim-fit trousers. There might be a little color variation in the image and original product due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
Instructions to Maintain the Sherwani:
• Never wring the sherwani
• Always iron sherwani on low heat
• Avoid excessive contact with complex jewelry
• Keep sherwani and prince coat with leather in well-ventilated, cool and dry places
• Avoid contact with fragrances, solvents and oils.
• No bleach, dry clean only
Exchange PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when exchanging a product you purchased.You can exchange items within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 7 days to exchange an item from the date you received it.
- Please ensure that the item you are exchanging, is unblemished & intact packaging.
- For more information, read our exchange policy information.
Ship your item back to UsFor Exchange of products follow this address: Fortune Mall, 20-A, Block C-3, MM Alam Road Gulberg III, Lahore, Pakistan Please remember to ensure that the item you are exchanging must be complete & intact. For more information, read our exchange policy information.
Plain tropical sherwani colored in navy blue with pickstitch detailing on front and sleeves, the matching pocket square with double colored stylish buttons can be worn with straight pant or trouser. This adequate sherwani suit will going to enhance and gives you more ample look.