Make a mark, your style statement for an upcoming party in this black coloured sherwani, featuring bead, cutdana, french knot, zardosi and zari embroidery on the collar and the pocket. It has an asymmetric hemline making the sherwani unique. Sherwani comes along with a golden beige color bottom. The embroidery is completely made in hand and it took 5-15 days to complete the work. This is a perfect outfit for an upcoming festival. Pair it with embroidered khussa or loafers to complete the look. There might be a little color variation in the image and original product due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAINTAIN THE SHERWANI:
• Never wring the sherwani
• Always iron sherwani on low heat
• Avoid excessive contact with complex jewelry
• Keep sherwani and prince coat with leather in well-ventilated, cool and dry places
• Avoid contact with fragrances, solvents and oils.
• No bleach, dry clean only
Exchange PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when exchanging a product you purchased.You can exchange items within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 7 days to exchange an item from the date you received it.
- Please ensure that the item you are exchanging, is unblemished & intact packaging.
- For more information, read our exchange policy information.
Ship your item back to UsFor Exchange of products follow this address: Fortune Mall, 20-A, Block C-3, MM Alam Road Gulberg III, Lahore, Pakistan Please remember to ensure that the item you are exchanging must be complete & intact. For more information, read our exchange policy information.
Plain tropical sherwani colored in navy blue with pickstitch detailing on front and sleeves, the matching pocket square with double colored stylish buttons can be worn with straight pant or trouser. This adequate sherwani suit will going to enhance and gives you more ample look.