Black Sherwani in Plain Tropical Hand Embroidery on Ban Collar and Sleeves & Chest The golden embroidery & red stone work with embroidered buttons, can be worn with straight pant or trouser. This adequate sherwani gives you ampler look on your big day.
Email to a friend
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAINTAIN THE SHERWANI:
• Never wring the sherwani
• Always iron sherwani on low heat
• Avoid excessive contact with complex jewelry
• Keep sherwani and prince coat with leather in well-ventilated, cool and dry places
• Avoid contact with fragrances, solvents and oils.
• No bleach, dry clean only
Exchange PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when exchanging a product you purchased.You can exchange items within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 7 days to exchange an item from the date you received it.
- Please ensure that the item you are exchanging, is unblemished & intact packaging.
- For more information, read our exchange policy information.
Ship your item back to UsFor Exchange of products follow this address: Fortune Mall, 20-A, Block C-3, MM Alam Road Gulberg III, Lahore, Pakistan Please remember to ensure that the item you are exchanging must be complete & intact. For more information, read our exchange policy information.
The outfit features a front button closure and is commingled with Olive colored churidar bottom to complete the look. There might be a little color variation in the image and original product due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
It features a thread stitch detailing on collar and shoulders with front button closure. It comes with matching churidar pants.Team it with a pocket square or a beaded neckpiece to elevate your wedding look.