Presents you the most significant dark blue Prince Suit to give you the most enthralling look you ever dreamed of. Crafted from a luxurious Jamawar Fabric, this suit is the easiest route to tailored perfection.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAINTAIN THE PRINCE SUITS:
• Never wring the Prince suit
• Always iron Prince suit on low heat
• Avoid excessive contact with complex jewelry
• Keep Prince suit and prince coat with leather in well-ventilated, cool and dry places
• Avoid contact with fragrances, solvents and oils.
• No bleach, dry clean only
Exchange PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when exchanging a product you purchased.You can exchange items within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 7 days to exchange an item from the date you received it.
- Please ensure that the item you are exchanging, is unblemished & intact packaging.
- For more information, read our exchange policy information.
Ship your item back to UsFor Exchange of products follow this address: Fortune Mall, 20-A, Block C-3, MM Alam Road Gulberg III, Lahore, Pakistan Please remember to ensure that the item you are exchanging must be complete & intact. For more information, read our exchange policy information.
Richly embroidered pocket, bandhgala and artistic butons enhances your look. Teamed with a matching bottom fabric. You can pair this designer sherwani with an outstanding scarf and traditional majoori. Perfect outfit to get the royal effect that it emits.
Mandarin collar Black Indian Jamawar Prince Suit with gold color front buttons will gives you complete royal look for any formal wedding event. The fabric is 180s Italian Tropical with stylish handmade emblem for the Royal Look, just perfect for your wedding day.