An elegant indo-western outfit to match your personality. This self-textured sherwani is fashioned in pure self Jamawar fabric with zari weave features an embellished mandarin collar with front button closure, front pocket and embroidered sleeve cuffs. The sherwani is paired with a beige or off white trousers to complete the look. There might be a little color variation in the image and original product due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAINTAIN THE SHERWANI:
• Never wring the sherwani
• Always iron sherwani on low heat
• Avoid excessive contact with complex jewelry
• Keep sherwani and prince coat with leather in well-ventilated, cool and dry places
• Avoid contact with fragrances, solvents and oils.
• No bleach, dry clean only
Exchange PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when exchanging a product you purchased.You can exchange items within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 7 days to exchange an item from the date you received it.
- Please ensure that the item you are exchanging, is unblemished & intact packaging.
- For more information, read our exchange policy information.
Ship your item back to UsFor Exchange of products follow this address: Fortune Mall, 20-A, Block C-3, MM Alam Road Gulberg III, Lahore, Pakistan Please remember to ensure that the item you are exchanging must be complete & intact. For more information, read our exchange policy information.
It features a thread stitch detailing on collar and shoulders with front button closure. It comes with matching churidar pants.Team it with a pocket square or a beaded neckpiece to elevate your wedding look.
The outfit features a front button closure and is commingled with Olive colored churidar bottom to complete the look. There might be a little color variation in the image and original product due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.