A classic punch of aegean blue color indowestern sherwani is designed with sequins and zari embroidery. Intricate work on silk fabric is a modern and timeless appeal. This eye catching ensemble comes with beige color bottom. Add on a contrast detailed juttis and rock your wedding reception. There might be a little color variation in the image and original product due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAINTAIN THE SHERWANI:
• Never wring the sherwani
• Always iron sherwani on low heat
• Avoid excessive contact with complex jewelry
• Keep sherwani and prince coat with leather in well-ventilated, cool and dry places
• Avoid contact with fragrances, solvents and oils.
• No bleach, dry clean only
Exchange PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when exchanging a product you purchased.You can exchange items within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 7 days to exchange an item from the date you received it.
- Please ensure that the item you are exchanging, is unblemished & intact packaging.
- For more information, read our exchange policy information.